1. Fighting for much needed infrastructure including primary and secondary schools, GP surgeries and transport upgrades.
2. Safeguarding taxpayers’ money and opposing the wasteful public spending we have seen across the London boroughs that make up City & East.
3. Ensuring that residents feel safe and secure with increases in visible neighbourhood policing.
4. Pushing for sustainable housing growth that delivers for the future.
5. Greater accountability to residents who do not feel that their view are being heard and that they are unable to make a positive contribution in their communities.
6. Keeping the cost of travel down whilst delivering the vital service improvements that London so desperately needs.