With David Cameron and the Conservatives, work will always be rewarded:
- Nobody working 30 hours on minimum wage will ever pay income tax
- The tax-free personal allowance will rise to £12,500 by 2020
- The 40p tax threshold will increase to £50,000 by 2020 - and will always rise at least in line with inflation
- Your family home will be taken out of inheritance tax by lifting the threshold for married couples to £1m
We will also introduce a five year tax lock, meaning that between May 2015 and May 2020 there will be:
- No increases in income tax rates
- No increases in VAT - nor an extension of its scope
- No increases in National Insurance - nor an increase in its ceiling
There's a clear choice on tax at this election.
One one side, David Cameron and the Conservatives, with a clear plan to keep our economy strong and cut your taxes.
On the other, Ed Miliband - propped up by the SNP - who would wreck the economy with more borrowing, unlimited benefits and higher taxes.
SHARE this to let friends know.